Release 32 -
- Fixed black screen on booting of Upgrade Disc in some instances. NOTE: You *MUST* boot the Upgrade Disc in
Recovery Mode when upgrading from older versions of BootManager!
- Fixed a bug which caused PS2 PAL Software Video Fixes to not work properly.
- Fixed some typos and a bug which caused "Console Version" to display "???" in System Information even when the
version number is known. If you still see "???" please let us know the BIOS ROM version and what you believe
your console "version" to be so we can update the list of known versions! Thanks to Jones23 and others who
contributed version info!
- Fixed compatability with CodeBreaker v9.3(perhaps also 9.2? Please let us know!) Tested with CB 9.3 original.
Note: This is only intended to work with booting CodeBreaker from disc and may not work when booting the
application from memory card. If this is a problem for you, please contact Pellican. It's sad that the
only people their protections end up protecting against are those who have legitimate copies of their
software and the rest simply use a cracked version..
- Fixed(hopefully) a bug which caused BM to randomly crash at the splash screen on startup. This was a hard one
to test/debug since it happens "randomly" but hopefully it's resolved now...
- Fixed a minor graphics bug in BM which caused some flickering on the edge of the screen.
- Improved In-Game Reset, should work with more games now. Still more planned to improve compatability with even
- Fixed a condition where configuration may not be saved if user returned to main menu too quickly after changing
- Fixed conditions where macros could be executed before the menu was loaded which could cause crashes.
- CrystalChip 2.0 firmware will now act like CC1.x firmware when BM is not installed.(no more black screen)
- Added a work-around for the CC1.0 multi-disc PS2 hardware bug.
- Various code clean-ups/fixes.
- added poweroff.irx from PS2SDK to allow older(non-slim) consoles to be powered off when network/hdd are started
without having to hold in reset to force power-off.