- "Shortcuts" allow you to assign a shortcut to one of the 7 "user buttons": L1, L2, R1, R2, Triangle, Square, and Start.
Inside any BM menu that contains an option you wish to create a shortcut to:
1. Press "Select" button.(the cursor should turn green and you cannot move the cursor.)
2. Press the "user button" you wish to assign the shortcut to.
3. Select the option you wish to create the shortcut to and hit "X".
4. The cursor should return to normal.
5. Every time you press the "user button" assigned, the shortcut will be called.
Note: If you hit "Select" again at any time during the shortcut recording the shortcut will be canceled.
You can use this to delete a shortcut by pressing Select then the button you wish to delete the shortcut
from then pressing Select again.
By holding down the button desired and pressing "Select", you will enter "shortcut record mode". You can cancel
this mode by hitting "Select" again. In Shortcut Record Mode, the cursor will turn green when it's above a valid
widget that can be used as a shortcut. When you've highlighted the widget you want to create a shortcut to, hit
"X" to assign the shortcut. This can be used to launch an application, enter a menu, start network/hdd, etc all
by pressing a single button!