- "Shortcuts" allow you to assign a shortcut to one of the 7 "user buttons": L1, L2, R1, R2, Triangle, Square, and Start.
Inside any BM menu that contains an option you wish to create a shortcut to:
1. Press "Select" button.(the cursor should turn green and you cannot move the cursor.)
2. Press the "user button" you wish to assign the shortcut to.
3. Select the option you wish to create the shortcut to and hit "X".
4. The cursor should return to normal.
5. Every time you press the "user button" assigned, the shortcut will be called.
Note: If you hit "Select" again at any time during the shortcut recording the shortcut will be canceled.
You can use this to delete a shortcut by pressing Select then the button you wish to delete the shortcut
from then pressing Select again.