The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
BM release 16 bug list
BM release 16 bug list –
Please post all of the confirmed bugs in this thread. I'll come back to update the top post with all confirmed bugs.
PAL patching on NTSC consoles is flawed.
Cheat devices such as Action Replay MAX not loading properly in Enhanced mode, only working correctly in Minimal mode.
In enhanced mode, you can get all the way to choosing cheats and hitting the start game button, but it hangs after that. Minimal mode allows you to load the game after choosing codes.
*EDIT* This is on a CC1.0 running BM1.6.
Setup: PS2 PAL V12, FW 1.5, BM 1.6
- If screen position modifiers are activated for PS2 PAL games, PS2 PAL games won't launch. When trying to boot a game, the screen turns black.
- If screen position modifiers are activated for PS2 NTSC games, PS2 NTSC games won't launch. When trying to boot a game, the screen turns black.
- DVD RGB fix doesn't work. This issue seems to be V12-related, as some people experience this bug and others don't.
The last BM version in which DVD RGB fix worked for me was BM 0.9.
- Application information like author, version and description aren't displayed within the BM application section when highlighting an app.
- If BM 1.6 is installed to memory card after a previous BM release was deleted, BM 1.6 will be displayed as corrupted data inside the Sony PS2 browser.
If a previous BM release is directly overwritten with BM 1.6, the BM 1.6 icon will be normaly displayed inside the Sony PS2 browser.
This issues doesn't seem to affect the functional efficiency.
Auto-boot application option from BM does not do anything
documentation of all bm scripting features is still missing ;-)