The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
ToxicOS 0.41 Released –
ToxicOS 0.41 has been released. This is mainly to resolve a few bugs in the 0.4 release, however we have also added some new features for our supporters. Changes include:
- Fixed problem preventing cheats from working when launching a game from CD/DVD.
- Added HDD mode setting - now you can select a custom UDMA or MDMA transfer mode. This should help with installing games on PSTwo machines.
- Added support for changing the GUI color scheme (now available are Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Purple, Grey).
- Compatibility fixes for playing games from the HDD. Games such as AFL Premier 2005 are now supported.
- Various GUI fixes/improvements.
Download - [Link]
Wow. I never even noticed any issues with 0.4 and was busy loading up more games to my HD when this comes down the pike. Thanks for the heads-up.