This thing was a bitch...One whole night of cussing led to nothing good...so I went to bed, woke up and got it first try.
These are pictures BEFORE I fixed everything. After Taking these pictures I straightened out all the DSP wires (i think they were interfering with each other from being crossed). I couldn't flatten out the BIOS clip wires because they were reversed (the clip into the chip needed to be turned upside down to fit)
I also put electrical tape on areas that I did not want to ground out.
I removed my clips a total of 4 times. 3 times in one night, Once this morning when I decided to "razor blade" each pin within the clip to push them in a little bit and then put them on very slow and easy.
All in all, about a 5 hour job I could have done a LOT faster if I would have routed my wires flat side by side and used some key placement of electrical tape
Some pictures are links, just to cut down on the amount of pictures being initially loaded
Start out with the v7 MOBO
DMS4 Ezi Lite
Clips installed waiting on the chip
First install...Since then the DSP wires are taped together FLAT, side by side and routed cleaner. I also soldered the ground ring to the ground point on the mobo and put some black tape under the spot were it crimps to the ground wire...it was touching the mobo. After all that it started working!
My obsolete flip top and finished product. I actually took out the LED test panel and the ribbon cable for it because it's all working fine and I couldn't find a jack to power it up anyway.
Flashed Toxic BIOS 1.4
Now I'm playing all my dvd9's I couldnt play with my swap magic. Im so happy
Hope this will help some of you out.