The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
I have done the SCPH-39004 (V7) maybe about 50 times, and I am 100% sure, all is soldered correctly.
I have put the Resident Evil game in a V9 with Matrix Infinity 1.91,
and that ps2 can play the game without any problems.
- Resident Evil on CD-R cannot be played in a V7 with Matrix Infinity 1.91
- Resident Evil on CD-R cannot be played in a V7 with Modbo 745 (1.82 firmware)
- Resident Evil on CD-R can be played in a V9 with Matrix Infinity 1.91
- Resident Evil on CD-R can be played in a V12 with DMS4Pro (TOXIX OS 0.3)
- holding O does not make any difference
- all solder points are good
I do think, the format of the game with the ps2 version lower then V9, is the problem here, and I am looking for ways to solve the problem.
I have another V7, which I can test it on. I will keep you updated.