The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
How to skin HDLoader (for all u noobs)
How to skin HDLoader (for all u noobs) –
How to create HDLoader Skins
To create/install HDLoader skins you will need to download
Decompressed HDLoader (check IRC)
1. Check that the decompressed HDLoader boots by installing to memory card or burning to cd. (if it doesnt boot here you have got the wrong elf)
2. Extract BMPBATCHV2
3. Copy the decompressed HDloader to the BMPBATCH V2 directory and rename it to HDLoader.ELF.
4. Create your splash and menu images in your favourite photo editing program using the following properties:
Bitmap (24 Bit)
5. If creating images for PAL resize it to 512X448 after creation. (This step is done to maintain a square image when displayed on your tv)
6. Overwrite the splash.bmp and menu.bmp with your custom images.
7. Run BMP-BATCH.bat
8. Now you have a CustomHDLoader.ELF that will boot.
If the ELF does not boot experiment using the following command line parameters (Change in BMP-BATCH.bat)
ps2-packer -p lzo-packer -s stub\lzo-0088-stub HDLOADER.ELF CustomHDLoader.ELF
ps2-packer -p lzo-packer -s stub\lzo-1a00-stub HDLOADER.ELF CustomHDLoader.ELF
ps2-packer -p zlib-packer -s stub\zlib-0088-stub HDLOADER.ELF CustomHDLoader.ELF
ps2-packer -p zlib-packer -s stub\zlib-1a00-stub HDLOADER.ELF CustomHDLoader.ELF
thank you .... wish you typed this up a little earlier ... as I figured out the repacking right before this post went up ... LOL ...
Good work. Now there is no excuse for people not to learn how to do this for themselves.
i know this is an old topic and im not digging it up for no reason i just wanted to say thanks that was hella easy! ^_^