The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
How to change hdl skin?
How to change hdl skin? –
anyone can tell me how to change hdl skin, I already try HDL_AIO2.53 but not working wow. when I try to patch they said "...HDLPatch done. also when i finish to patch after I doing packer. They come out file size 450kb wow.
I used hdl_aio 2.53 and changed skins and packed down to 220kb. what size are the bmp's ur using?
The skin I just download from here...the file size of bmp 673kb 512x448
when I finish patch I try put back to PS2-HD to run but not working wow
hi I'm Recep I hope you will help me, matrix modchip use albertino hdloader skin not change send me this programmes or programs link Thanx a lot
"albertino" = hdloader release?
Maybe it is compressed and you are having trouble changing the skin or patching it at all? Watch the messages from the patch program post more...
Probably look for another Hdloader.... and I realize your English may not be good but PLEASE SEARCH
dos commands for patching / menu/splash insert
dos commands for patching / menu/splash insert –
use the command line approach with hdl patch heres instructions but u need all the files in one folder to make the elf
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOS COMMANDS
Click START -> RUN -> type "cmd" and hit enter.
4.) A box will show up, and we will now proceed to play simon,
follow my lead. type "cd \" hit enter. Then "C:" hit enter.
Then "cd E".Where "E" is the name of my folder 0n the
hard drive where i keep my exploit files , your can be anything u like
but keep it simple
From here, you should have something that says "C:\E"
and the cursor blinking after that.
copy and paste the following commands and hit enter each time-
to have all the relevant files in the folder
that u point the dos command to
make sure that ps2-unpacker, hdlpatch and ps2-packer are labelled right or
it wont accept the commands
1. ps2-unpacker HDLFPP.ELF HDL.ELF
2. hdlpatch_0.7c HDL.ELF /N /C /V /S /L /P 82,5A /IM menu.bmp /IS splash.bmp /T HDL.ELF PAL.ELF
3.(NO SPLASH OR MENU) hdlpatch_0.7c HDL.ELF /N /C /V /S /L /P 82,5A /T HDL.ELF PAL.ELF
4. ps2-packer PAL.ELF PALP.ELF
once u have done this then thats it ,
use your favourite launch elf to trigger the new elf file that u have made
HDLPatch 0.7c * Brief usage:
HDLoader/HDAdvance must be unpacked version, 2977792 bytes in size!
Usage: HDLPatch /OPTIONS [FILE] IN.ELF OUT.ELF
/N - Stops HDL/HDA from seeking disc while loading to prevent V9 from
freezing during the splash screen. USE THIS IF YOU'RE BOOTING FROM A
MEMORYCARD USING A MODCHIP.
/C - Updates HDL/HDA with new compatibility options to set date/timefixes
(fix 1 is on by default, use fixes 2+3 together to remove the fixes),
dual layer (disable = uses original mode 2), network adapter (games
should be able to recognize the NA) support & UnAligned Buffer
(Gradius V) fix within HDL/HDA. Selected options (like the original
modes) are per-game saved. USE ONLY "/C" FOR THE NEW DVD9 FIX AND
ANYTHING ELSE "/C?" FOR THE OLD DVD9 FIX!
/V - Enable V12 PSTwo support for people using Automan's original discovery
of connecting IDE hard disk drive into PSTwo or with the help of Team
Xtender's HD Connect kit. (HDL/HDA DOESN'T WORK FROM PS2LINK WITHOUT
SOME SPECIAL TRICKERY ON V12!)
/S - Stops the cdvd-drive motor if there's any disc in the tray while
HDL/HDA is loading when using methods to boot that involve using disc.
USE THIS ONLY IF YOU'RE BOOTING FROM A DISC / USING PSONE EXPLOIT!!!
/B - Makes the HDL/HDA game list taller so more titles fit on screen.
/F - Force HDL/HDA interface into NTSC mode on PAL machines to get fullscreen
image. (Requires NTSC capable TV!)
/L - Patches HDL/HDA to support 48bit LBA access to allow full use of >128GB
/P - Position HDL/HDA screen. Use '/P xx,yy' with hex values 00-FF. Default
for PAL is 82,5A and for NTSC 82,2D. Lower values move left/up, higher
values move right/down.
/Tx - Force HDL/HDA to use one of the six default built-in translation tables
without automatic detection: 1 - French, 2 - Spanish, 3 - German,
4 - Italian, 5 - English, 6 - Portuguese.
/IS - Changes splash image in HDA/HDL. Use '/IS file' with imageformat of
512x448 24bit BMP, 32bit Targa or 32bit interleaved RAW.
/IM - Changes mainscreen image in HDA/HDL. Use '/IM file' with imageformat of
512x448 24bit BMP, 32bit Targa or 32bit interleaved RAW.
/IB - Changes button image in HDA/HDL. Use '/IB file' with imageformat of
128x64 24bit BMP, 32bit Targa or 32bit interleaved RAW. When using BMP
format file the current alpha data in HDL/HDA will be used.
/IF - Changes font in HDL/HDA. Use '/IF file.bmp'. More explanations below:
Use Bitmap Font Builder (http://www.lmnopc.com/bitmapfontbuilder/) to
create the needed BMP and DAT files for font patching with the
Texture Size: 256x256
Background: 1 1 1
Foreground: 128 128 128
Font Alignment: Left
Character Set: Full ASCII
Save the font image as BMP & Font Widths (Byte Format) DAT using the
same filename (file.bmp + file.dat).
/IC - Loads new colorsettings into HDL/HDA from defined configuration
textfile. Use '/IC file.txt'. More explanations in the included
/IT - Loads new texts into HDL/HDA from defined configuration textfile. Use
'/IT file.txt'. More explanations in the included texts.txt file.
/X - Extracts hdl_splash.bmp, hdl_main.bmp, hdl_button.tga (because of the
custom alpha channel), hdl_font.bmp, hdl_font.dat, hdl_colors.txt &
hdl_text.txt from HDL/HDA.
HDLPatch 0.7c (2005-05-27)
- Correction if Bitmap Font Builder 1.9 DAT-file is loaded
- Changed the MGS2:S DVD9 fix as the default version
- Minor adjustments to the compatibility menu looks
HDLPatch 0.7b (2005-05-22)
- Option to select from two different versions of the DVD9 patch
- Fixed some bugs in the importing of new texts
HDLPatch 0.7 (2005-05-22)
- Added switch for enabling V12 PSTwo support for testing purposes
- Extract & freely customize the texts (or re-localise if you wish)
- Fix to preserve the new compatibility flags after gamelist rebuild
- Updated with yet another new version of DVD9 support by Crazyc
- Updated with yet another new version of UnAligned Buffer fix by Crazyc
HDLPatch 0.6d (2005-05-02)
- Soul Calibur 2 patch by Crazyc added to the compatibility menu
- Updated date/timefix 3 with fixed version by Crazyc
- Minor cosmetic changes in the different languages
HDLPatch 0.6c (2005-04-30)
- Updated with the new version of UnAligned Buffer fix by Crazyc
- Moved UnAligned Buffer fix into compatibility menu
- Changed default compatibility options to be more user friendly
HDLPatch 0.6b (2005-04-24)
- Fixed bug in the date/timefix patching routine
HDLPatch 0.6 (2005-04-24)
- Moved date/timefixes (among others) into updated compatibility menu
- Dual layer support patch from Crazyc
- Network adapter detection patch from Crazyc
- UnAligned Buffer patch for Gradius V from Crazyc
- Removed copyright notification code+material to make room for new things
HDLPatch 0.5c (2005-02-18)
- Fixed bad bug in the patch to inject date/time fix that caused crash if the
48bit patch wasn't also enabled
HDLPatch 0.5b (2004-10-30)
- Extract colortable
HDLPatch 0.5 (2004-10-22)
- Change button image
- Change colors
- Extract graphics & fonts
HDLPatch 0.4e (2004-10-18)
- Changes to the date/time patch from Crazyc
HDLPatch 0.4d (2004-10-18)
- Some code cleanup
HDLPatch 0.4c (2004-10-14)
- Bugfixes for date/time patch to repair my mistake
HDLPatch 0.4b (2004-10-12)
- Bugfixes for date/time patch from Crazyc to support even more games
HDLPatch 0.4 (2004-10-06)
- Change screen position
- Patch to allow games get correct date/time by Crazyc
HDLPatch 0.3b (2004-09-27)
- Bugfixes for stop disc spinning to make it work on all models
- Few checks to prevent switch abusing
HDLPatch 0.3 (2004-09-24)
- Force different default language
- Change splash and main images
- Change fonts
HDLPatch 0.2c (2004-09-19)
- Bugfixes for no disc seek to load gamelist as fast as it should
- Bugfixes for LBA 48bit support from Crazyc to support <=>128GB HDDs
HDLPatch 0.2b (2004-09-18)
- Few checks to prevent patching of packed/non-HDLoader files
HDLPatch 0.2 (2004-09-18)
- Bigger gamelist for more titles
- Force NTSC screenmode on PAL machines
- LBA 48bit support update from Crazyc to support >128GB HDDs
- Patches selectable through switches
not working –
hdlpatch_0.7c is not work no matter what I do it only give me size 319KB. is there a HDloader.elf that is for hdlpatch_0.7c
it's correct 319 K.
also, be sure to use a clean & unpacked hdloader.elf.
Where I can download a clean HDLoader Unpacked?