USBAdvance splash screen turns RED and struck there
I was trying to get my GT4 running from a USB harddisk. And I'm facing the following problems...
1. I have tried loading USBAdvance earlier when it took me to Game Selection screen but then I had no games on my harddisk.
But these days, it shows the splash screen, then the splash screen turns red and it simply waits/hangs/or is struck there.
It never takes me to Game Selection screen.
Can somebody help, I just have the same version of USBAdvance v1.0 ELF downloaded from sksapps.com. Loading it using uLaunchELF.
2. I read in other posts about backing up GT4 for HDD. Some talk about patching it with some special patches but I even saw a post saying you don't need any patch anymore, simply flattening it and putting it to harddisk should be enough. But all these posts were for HDLoaders/HDAdvance.
Do I need any patch to be applied for USBAdvance.
3. On list.sksapps.com, for GT4 it just says that flatten the GT4 and apply HDL Patch. So that means HDL Patch has to be applied to even work for USBAdvance.
4. I am kinda confused with too much information having downloaded files like GRANTURISMO4-PAL-HDD-PAR2-iml2iso4.part[1-3].rar
What is PAR2?
And CDVDGEN_DVD9_PATCH.PPF, what is this for? I know to be applied using ppf-o-matic but what does it do?
5. Can anybody provide me a nice tutorial to rip my original GT4 to be run using USBAdvance.
Thanks in advance.
- Kamal N