The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
PS2Load Injector v1.0 by ISEKO
PS2Load Injector v1.0 by ISEKO –
PS2Load Injector v1.0
This program was created to facilitate the use of PS2Load and to increase the compatibility of the games for USBAdvance / USBExtreme & USBLoader.
There are many games that only work integrating Ps2load.elf.
Indications for the use
PS2Load Injector v1.0 only recognizes the standard ISO format (2048).
If this rule is not respected, the program will not work, giving error.
The directory selected for PS2Load should contain:
- Folder SCEE_DD \ it will contain the files used to inject, these they are:
- The file MSYSTEM.CNF is created automatically by the injector, so it is not necessary to publish neither to have present the same one.
- The file SYSTEM.CNF is automatically update for the injector, these processes will be compatible with the utility USBUtil v2.00.
It is important to indicate, that the process of injecting PS2Load should be the first modification to our ISO or GAME, because this it cannot be restored
from USBUtil v2.00, that is to say the processes of patches / injections should be above PS2Load, otherwise USBUtil will truncate information to the remove its patches and injections.
Provided PS2Load is injected before to modify our game with USBUtil, there won't be problems and all the processes they will work correctly.
This measure this being installed in USBUtil v2.1.
If you wants to apply PS2Load Injector v1.0 to games modified by USBUtil v2.00, simply with the option to RESTORE (Total) in USBUtil,
you can obtain their original game, this way you will be able to apply the injector PS2Load and later on to apply the patches or injections in USBUtil.
Next PS2Load Injector v1.1
- Very soon in PS2Load injector v1.1
- To be able to inject PS2Load / to retire PS2Load.
- To be able to activate / disable PS2Load without necessity of retiring it of their image.
- Other surprises.
Greetings ISEKO 2009, P.Río, CUBA
Is there a list in progress of known games that this will benefit?
PES2009 works with this method + Patch the IORP
look at this list
Originally Posted by NeverGoingBack