The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
psx modchips? –
i got 2 old school ps1's kinda got the urge to mod one of them.
Was just wondering if anyone has one they want to sell or if they know how to homebrew thier own? Any info on ps1 modchips would be nice
you need a microchip pic... a pic programmer and a 12c50(8,9)
and some kind of hex file to send in the pic....
so what you do :
1. get some free sample of 12c509a from microchip website (yep... free)
2. get a pic programmer... got mine on ebay $15... or do your own (I did try 3 time it never worked..)
3. get the code for the chip..... google is always here to back you
4. program de pic...
5. install the chip... witch is the pic....
6. enjoy your big $15 or less.... who know
ya friend of mine got a pic suppousedly it has the code in it already, but don't have any installation diagrams for it? found the drigram for a elite stealth chip and tried using that installation but it didn't work : \
do u know if all chips have the same points or know where to get more diagrams?
Last edited by kyriptic; 06-05-2005 at 10:01 PM.
found that for psx pic code, but seems REALY old and doesn't have stealth any of seen anything better around?
anyway back to google
....ill pm you with a link (as I dont know if its OK to post it here )