Things you need.
1) Tape (something strong, duct tap will do.)
2) A old version of Action Replay/Game Shark/Codebreaker that will run on the PSX. (or any other cheat device)
3) A screw driver (one that will open the system)
1) First, open the system (Duh)
2) once you have opend it you should see a little black button that you can press.
3) Now, get a small piece off tape and place it on the black button and make sure its on tight so it won't fall off.
4) Once the tap is on and won't fall off, close the sytem back up.
5) Now to test to see if you did it right, place a PSX game in and close the top. Turn on the PSX and wait to hear the disc spinning. When the disc is spinning open the top, if the disc stops go back to step one, but if it keeps spinnning you are ready.
6) Now, place the cheat device disc in the system and start it. Once its done and the disc has stoped spinning open the top. Place a burned game in the place of the cheat device disc and you can close the top if you want (doesn't matter) and start the game w/ or w/o codes.
7) If did this right the burned game should start right up!
P.S. I have only tested this with a Old Action Replay disc, I'm sure it work w/ any.
Please post your comments.