I knew it might be a problem, but decided I wanted access to PS Store more than I wanted the homebrew stuff.
Result - no more access to homebrew, so DON'T upgrade to 1.65 if you want to keep VHBL working.
PS - The game reports that the save file is corrupted and won't allow the game to run before you allow it to create a new savegame.
I tried re-installing the game and the exploit, the open file manager still allows the exploit to be copied over, but the game still insists the save file is corrupt - so preventing VHBL from initiating.
Got to get to bed now, catch you all later.
Here is some information from the PlayStation Blog:
- A “Notification Alert” option will be added to Settings, so you can toggle alerts on or off
- “After 10 minutes” will be added to the time options under Power Save Settings
- An Arrow icon will now appear when PS Vita finds new activities in the LiveArea
- Caps Lock will be supported in the On Screen Keyboard
Don’t forget: there are several ways to update the firmware on your PS Vita:
- Select “System Update” under the “Settings” menu and download the firmware directly to your PS Vita over Wi-Fi.
- Connect your PS Vita to a PS3 or a PC/Mac and update via Content Manager.