About TomTomDu80's VHBL Homebrew Compatibility: (via source below)
- Picodrive - Sega Genesis emulator
- PSPFILER - Popular file tool for the PSP
- WAGIC - As always Wagic works, which is due to the fact of it being developed to run in tight environments. Wagic is a heroic fantasy card game, in which you fight as a wizard against the computer.
- CSPSP - Nataku92′s CSPSP homebrew port of the ever-famous Counter-Strike PC title in 2D.
- Cavestory - The popular platformer/Action adventure freeware indie game. (Leaving to Vita OS and returning to game causes no sound)
- Jelly Car - Complete the levels without falling in this crazy car game. The point? You can change the size of your car at will, to avoid falling in holes.
- Ragdoll Cannon - A 2d puzzle game. Shoot the ragdoll guy from the cannon. Hit the target to go to the next level. (Sound issues)
- Vmenu - An alternate menu by developer Neur0n.
- Bookr - A great homebrew app for reading PDF/txt veiwer.
What does not work?
- DaedalusX64 (N64 Emulator) -Its a shame daedalus doesn’t work. I tried both r777, r790 and R13
- gPSP kai -(GBA Emulator) (Loads but issue with savegame, might be fixable)
- SNES9X TYL (Super Nintendo Emulator)- Black screen
- DOOM - Might be fixiable, some issues seem to occur when loading certain sound threads
- DUKE 3D
- HALO: Revamped
- Slender Portable
- YMENU & PYMENU - Ive tried everything to get these to work, but its a no go.
- Cubic Zombies
- Lamecraft- Failure to generate terrain and errors
- Quake Arcade
- Mario Fusion
- HALF LIFE
- NAZI ZOMBIES
- Left 4 Quake
Source: Wololo 1 & Wololo 2