PS Multi Tools (previously PS3 Multi Tools) was designed to manage your PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups.
It is able to load your PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups from a folder/memory stick (like GAMEZ, GAMES, ...) and reading the PARAM.SFO/SYSTEM.CNF file.
You are also able to copy the PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups into an other HDD/Memory Stick.
With PS Multi Tools you can:
- Load PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups
- Copy PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups to a HDD/Memory Stick
- Format a HDD to FAT32 (any HDD size)
- Sign PKG files
- Patch LV2 for 4.21
- Edit PARAM.SFO files
- Decrypt/Sign EBOOTs up to 4.XX
- Check the MD5 Hash of the downloaded file with aldostools MD5 database to see if it's the original file or a modified one
- Download the latest PC / PS3 Homebrew Applications, Official / Custom Firmwares, Emulators, Backup Managers ...
- Customize PS Multi Tools via MyPS Multi Tools (Themes, Choose Language, Get BETA or RELEASE Updates, ...)
- It has also a built-in PKG File Manager and FTP Manager.
- NEW: Convert PS1 games to PS3
- NEW: PS2 Classics Tool
- NEW Nature UI (Improvements, more effects, ...)
- Added PS1 to PS3 converter
- Added PS2 Classics
- Updated old tools/homebrews
- Added new tools/homebrews
- All versions below v10 will not more work because of the new PS Live Menu
- package_finalize.exe will hit your antivirus with a false positive, this does NOT mean that PS Multi Tools has a virus.
If you want to use the PS Live Menu v10 in your tool please let me know, it's free and can be used in any .NET language.
Download: PS Multi Tools v10.1 (Updated Download)