Iris Manager and the unofficial builds by Alexander, no longer share the same installation folder. So this BM can be installed on your PS3 without affecting your current Iris Manager installation. There have been a number of interesting additions and changes by Alexander in this update that seen below in the Google Translated Release Quote.
Iris Manager 2.66 Unofficial PS3MOD by Alexander (Google Translation)
This is to be understood that the version you are downloading is that Unofficial, and then released by the team
PS3MOD.Le of our versions will be differentiated by the color of the logo (Blue color with the writing U in the upper right.).
With this I apologize also HERMES / Estwald, since I was the first to release that version,
but not "invent" something that could serve to distinguish the different versions, although I've always written
that my versions were those UNOFFICIAL.
- Updated languages (Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese) - Thanks to liqianyu-LS.
- Fixed the problem AUDIO output Dolby Digital 5.1 or 2 channels (and not HDMI) - Thanks to Chameleon for reporting.
- Fixed error 0x80010009 on CFW's 4:46 "Habib 1.13/Rogero 1:00 1.01/FERROX"
- Add Payload 4:41 CFW console DEX
- Adding Portuguese Language - Thanks to Rancid-O for both sources
- Fixate some sources of Payload 4:46
- Disc Fake 100% Working (Full Disc mode / USB) There are two versions of Iris 266U, one for 446 and 430.
- (IRISMANAGER_UNOF_266U_DISCLess_446.pkg & IRISMANAGER_UNOF_266U_DISC-LESS_430.pkg)
- Updated some portions of the language (to be translated) in:
- Changed the install destination from "IMANAGER4" to "IMANGER4U." This will serve to not overwrite the official from non-official PS3MOD. (I hope this installation address becomes a starting point for all other versions Unofficial TEAM).
- Cleaning sources from unnecessary parts.
Special Thanks BETA TESTER
- IRISMANAGER_266U_DISC-LESS_430.pkg (4.30 Fake Disc)
- Mirror: Mediafire
- IRISMANAGER 266U_DISCLess_446.pkg (4.46 Fake Disc)
- Mirror: Mediafire
Source: PS3MOD (ps3mod.altervista.org)