- FFmpeg and FFmpeg/AviSynth engines now use the "Video quality settings" from the "Common transcode settings" page
- Many improvements to the layout of settings
- Updated FFmpeg to 8bdba0b (20120914)
- Updated MPlayer and MEncoder for Windows to SB38, which:
- Enables more CPU optimisations (runs faster)
- Improves audio sync
- Tries to fix very occasional freezing issue
- Updated all languages
For versions prior to 1.5.0:
It is recommended to delete your UMS.conf file prior to installing this version. For Windows users it is in ProgramData/UMS/.
For all versions:
It is recommended (but usually not necessary) to uninstall the older version before installing the new one.
UMS - Windows
UMS - Linux
UMS - MAC