PSX-Scene user barelynotlegal
has released a New Tutorial for people who have been banned and would like to get their hard earned trophies back. This Tutorial will show you how to Resign Trophies to a New Profile. View all the details in the Tutorial below .
Tuturial by barelynotlegal:
so ya got banned( ha ha, so did i and wanted to get my status back, ie trophies and gamesave)
here ya go.
THANx to ALDOS & Stoker25
Sso i have started all over with new profile from scratch. will be posting this as new thread and maybe hopefully a tutorial for others. so here we go.....
NOTE I AM USING REBUG 4.41 LITE
1 .create a new profile.
2. create a new account via internet(psn store)
3. spoof console id using psid patch by stoker 25 (thanx stoker and of course aldos
4. once spoofed sign up using account already created(you have two options create new account or use already created account) browse the store, then quit.
5. log out and load a game however you want(bd disk or manager), play and save.(i use borderlands 2 cause not only auto save but trophy at beginning of game)then quit.
(so now you have new profile with psn account and fresh game savre with psn attached.)
6. load multiman and extract trophy direct from old profile, also ftp new profile gamesave(that way you have all info required, psid, console id, and param from new profile.( i always make a backup "new trophies" folder in case something goes wrong)
7. now open bruteforce(run as admin) and select gamesave from new profile.
select set param.sfo as template, configure profiles, set param fro profile (whatever you want) then a window will open with param from new gamesave(use that) then it should show your psid or numbers. after that should be good to go.
8. now open "new trophies folder" via bruteforce and you should see something like this..(note that they have been signed except one, using as a example)
9. now just select trophy and use rebuild button.
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE, delete param.sfo_original or it will not work
i always forget to. lol
10. now just ftp back to ps3 home/user_xx/trophy/ (new profile.)
11. get into recovery mode and rebuild database...
(power off then hold power button til it starts then shuts off then hold power button again until you here 2 beeps and let go)
note i think you will have to spoof console everytime you use this new profile as its tied with new console id, so just spoof before every sign in via profile)
and for those who have trophies that have no attachments (see photo)
just use ps3tools game updates and type in name of game then select the region of your copy, then double click on sfo (bottom left corner of bruteforce) param editor will pop up , just copy and paste the tittle id( blus, bles, bcus, ect ect) click save and done. refresh bruteforce , you will now see a name next to the trophy. now just rebuild with correct profile and POW. done
(took me many times to figure that part out)
once again i hope this helps someone..please feel free to ask or add input. havent seen much covered about this and i know there is people looking to do this. and if anyone knows if there is a rogero that lets you get to psn store without update is required message let me know. will try it on that CFW too
please give thanX if helped, to let me know it was appreciated. took me a while to iron all this out.
for this Entry in this month's Contest!
Article by STLcardsWS