* Fixed games requiring "BD Mirror"
* True Blue firmware version is now displayed on the XMB "System Information" screen
* Initial worldwide release
* Support for running "True Blue" titles directly from HDD via standard backup managers
How to update the dongle:
1. Make sure your PS3 is running the True Blue "3.55-Dongle" CFW (custom firmware)
2. Copy TrueBlueUpdate-2.3.pkg from this archive to a USB flash drive
3. Boot your PS3 _WITHOUT_ True Blue inserted, and then insert the USB flash drive
4. Navigate to (Game) -> (Install Package Files), and then select TrueBlueUpdate-2.3.pkg
5. The True Blue updater will be installed onto your PS3 HDD
6. Navigate to (Game) and load "True Blue Update v2.3"
7. The updater will start, and will then prompt you to insert the True Blue dongle. Insert it only at this point, and continue. Your dongle will then be updated
8. After the update procedure has completed your PS3 will reset, and you will then be able to enjoy your updated dongle
9. You may delete the True Blue Updater from your HDD after the update is complete
Download: True Blue Update 2.3 (546.29 KB)
True Blue reverse Engineering
Proudly brought to you by PSX-Scene's Tranced! News to a T!