I release my ELF dumper, it work with any firmware > 3.56.
- Original 355 -> ok
- True Blue CFW v2 -> ok
There are some bugs (size of dump ...) but it work
It's ELF dumper from memory and it work with True blue cfw v2 and any 3.55 firmware because it doesn't use lv2 peek/poke.
It will not brick your ps3. But i am not responsible for any damage.
- Enable dev_blind with multiman
- copy libsysutil_np_trophy.sprx from /dev_blind/sys/external/external to dev_hdd0/ and rename it "orignal_libsysutil_np_trophy.sprx"
- copy my modified "libsysutil_np_trophy.sprx" to /dev_blind/sys/external/
- load a True blue game from multiman
- exit multiman
- run your game
- wait few minutes (if you get black screen after 3 minutes reboot ps3)
- exit game
- go to ftp
- in dev_hdd0/ there are your decrypted DUMPEDBOOT.bin
- copy and rename it with another name.
Howto uninstall patch :
- You could uninstall this patch by replacing modified libsysutil_np_trophy.sprx by orginal libsysutil_np_trophy.sprx
- Or uptade in recovery mode
Thanks to: Ps3dev
To Quote: deank
- Doesn't stop dumping when it reaches embedded ELF
- Dumps 35MB of RAM in one write call (so it takes ~1 second)
- Dumps are saved in /dev_hdd0/RAMDUMP-##.BIN where ## is from 00 to 99 for 100 sequential dumps
- Doesn't really require the original sprx, since loading never succeeds anyway
- Tested: dumps mM, Beyond Good&Evil HD PSN...
- Rebuilding the original 'elf' takes few minutes if you know what you're doing
Attached source+sprx: np_trp_prx.rar
News Source: PS3Crunch.net
Source Code: PS3Crunch
Source Code: Pastie
DOWNLOAD PS3SceneFiles: TB ELF Dumper
DOWNLOAD Mediafire: TB ELF Dumper
DOWNLOAD 2shared: TB ELF Dumper
DOWNLOAD ZippyShare: TB ELF Dumper
Thanks to BahumatLord for the news tip!