The installation is the same of the scetool.
You should put your keys inside the data directory along with the vsh_curves & ldr_curves Your idps and actdat should be inside the data directory too.
The rap files should go inside the raps directory (at the same level of data directory).
The rif files should go inside the rifs directory (at the same level of data directory).
You can put klics.txt in the data directory and it will automatically find the klicensee by looking up the content_id.
If you wish, you can set the PS3 environment variable to point to the data directory (your raps & rifs should go in the rap and rif directory).
- Fixed rap/rif/idps/act.dat management. Now it works fine
- Fixed a segfault decrypt some SELFs.
- Added option -p to patch the sys_process_param when signing an ELF. This is the same as applying FixELF.exe before signing.
- Added support to klics.txt. If the klicensee is not specified, it is looked up in the data/klics.txt automatically (only for decrypt).
- First commited version, compatible with SCETool 0.2.9.