A few extracts that one should note:
- ACCEPTED ONLY BY AN ADULT OF LEGAL AGE
- ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
- you will not use any unauthorized hardware, including peripherals not sold or licensed by a Sony company
- there may be charges associated with certain online content or services available through Sony Online SEN First Party Services.
- SNEI has no liability for any unauthorized usage of any account.
- refrain from abusive or deceptive conduct, cheating [+1], hacking, or other misuse of Sony OnlineSEN First Party Services.
- You may not use, make, or distribute unauthorized software or hardware,
- You may not attempt to hack or reverse engineer any code or equipment in connection with Sony Online SEN First Party Services.
- If you do not consent to allow us to share your personal information with third parties for the purpose of providing you with access to Sony Online SEN First Party Services content, you will not be able to participate in any Sony Online SEN First Party Services.
- SNEI has no obligation to reverse or refund unauthorized charges made on your credit or debit card.
- Subscriptions renew automatically unless you cancel the subscription. The cost of each subscription will automatically be deducted from your wallet at the beginning of each subscription term without further notice to you.
- your wallet will automatically be charged the cost of the subscription at the beginning of each subscription term without further notice to you.
With that being said, what are your views regarding this.
Proudly brought to you by psx-scene's Tranced.
Have news? Post it in the Member News Submissions Thread