- Rebuilt from scratch using OFW4.30 files only (no DEX/SEX files) with official XMB and full features working as in OFW4.30
- All known problems like XMB icons sorting and Demo Mode issues from v 1.04 are now all gone with the use of the official XMB.
- Removed the classical "Install Package Files" Icon from XMB to have a 100% original XMB (no DEX/SEX files used).
- Installing Package Files can be done from multiMAN 04.12.00 (XMMB Home column or MMOS File Manager).
- Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
- Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support to replace hvc 182/183 (multiMAN Direct Disc Access is now working fine with CFW4.21/4.30 v2.00)
- Patched LV1 to disable SYSTEM MANAGER INTEGRITY CHECK (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support. (for both LV1 and LV2)
- Patched VSH to enable ReActPSN compatibility (Allow Unsigned act.dat and *.rif files, Disable Unlinking/Deleting of act.dat)
- Spoofed the system version to latest OFW version 4.31.
- PSN/SEN access is available as long as the current "passphrase" still the same.
- Loading games from App_home Icon is now fixed.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.30 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
- Games can be loaded from Disc Icon (with Original game in BD) and from app_home (Disc-less, but not all games).
- Current 3.55 homebrew applications can't be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly for FW4.21/4.30
- Same Features as CEX_4.30 v2.00 plus the following add-ons:
1.) It does have the default "Install Package Files" node on XMB. (no need to have multiMAN installed before using it)
2.) It does have LV1 Checks Disabled and can be used directly instead of Rogero3.55 v3.7 while downgrading with Hardware Flashers.
3.) It does have the Proper Cinavia Disabled Files for the users who needs it.
Download: Rogero 4.21 v2 CEX
Mirror: Link (2shared)
Download: Rogero 4.30 v2 CEX
Source: Rogero via Tortuga-Cove