Changelog REBUG 4.30.2 REX Edition:
- Added DEX LV2 Kernel to STANDARD edition
For all you REX lovers we have finally added 4.30 to the family. As usual it has all the features you have come to expect from REBUG FIRMWARE.
NOTE: Be sure to install Rebug Toolbox 02.01.02 that is included in the PUP for full compatibility in DEX mode.
- 4.30 DEX Support
- Better Support for non-REBUG CFW
- Backup/Restore of xRegistry
- Toggle QA support for all 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.31 CFW
- Bug that stopped LV2 kernel from being reloaded more than once from dev_flash
Finally got Toggle QA up and running.. Sorry about the delay but because of the way lv1 has been patched in the recent 431 CFW's it causes certain parts of the hypervisor to be out by 0x1000 bytes and it was a bit of a pain in the ass to make it universal... BUT WE DID..
This also means that now users on minimum version 3.56/3.60 PS3's that used a flasher to install CFW can now enjoy the benefits of QA.
News Source: rebug.me via ps3crunch
Donation Link: PayPal