Next, the we have a Homebrew Game in No Bugs Allowed Beta 2 by Shpuld that runs on the Kurok Engine. Back in March 2012, when this game first came to be on the PSP. This beta was not very polished, in Beta 2 that is not the case at all and looks much like a game has came a long way since it's initial Beta release. This recent Beta provides for playability in 3 maps; Helipad, Cargo bay and Caverns. The Caverns can be see below via the screenshots. This game also has a playable PC version as well, be sure to check that info and rest of the details on these releases below.
No Bugs Allowed Beta 2 for PSP/PC
What's in it?
A working game. Unlike in the first release.
- Included in Beta 2 there are 3 playable maps: Helipad, Cargo bay and Caverns.
- Helipad was in the first release already, I've posted screenshots and videos of Cargo and Caverns is a surprise addition.
- I know I said that multiplayer wouldn't be fixed for this release, but I'm eating my own words.
- PC to PC multiplayer is tested online and it works just fine, the difficulty is a bit steeper for coop play.
- PSP Ad-Hoc multiplayer should be working the same way it used to.
- I haven't been able to test it myself, so please report errors you might encounter in it.
- I don't know about PSP Infrastructure online play either, it might or might not work.
- I hadn't posted about this yet but you've probably seen them in the Cargo gameplay video.
- Enemies have a chance of dropping money, health or ammo pickups when they die.
- This mechanic really adds to the game and is necessary during later waves.
I've fixed a ton of small and bigger problems that were in the first release, and a ton of those that I've made after the first release. It should feel like a polished game on both PC and PSP now.
GamePlay from BETA 1
GamePlay from BETA 1
- No Bugs Allowed Beta 2 for PSP
- No Bugs Allowed Beta 2 for PC
Source: IndieDB l DashHacks.com
Today I'm pleased to show you the latest creation of the coder-chus. If you like puzzles this game is right for you, Puzzle Square is excellent to increase our mental ability or just have a good time doing puzzles of fun images. As expected the game coder has a flawless graphic interface. It is noteworthy that participates in PSP Genesis Competition .
Square Puzzle is a puzzle game where you must put in the place corresponding parts s, the game features 18 different puzzles in its first version and 36 version 2 puzzle comprises 3 levels of difficulty. The difficulty levels are unlocked as certain number of puzzles completed in previous levels.
What's more the difficulty involved in putting together a puzzle, the game has a time limit to assemble the puzzle correctly chosen. The objective of the game is to place all the pieces in the right place so that the image is perfectly formed, the selected parts with X and move with the D-Pad or Analog Pad.
The game allows you to choose if we want to move the pieces with the D-Pad or Analog Pad also provides the option to delete all data regarding the completed puzzles. It is noteworthy that gives us the possibility to Start a new game or continue the already started, adding that boasts a flawless graphic interface.
Square Puzzle v2:
- 36 new puzzles spread over 3 levels (Topic of Video Games).
- Intelligent placement of parts.
- Language selection Removed (now automatic).
- Small changes in the menu.
- Option New Game or Continue.
- Puzzles Shows that we have completed.
- Removed a piece can not move when it is in its right place.
- Removed HOME button lock.
- A built-in MP3 Music Player.
During the game:
Digital Pad: Move Cursor.
X: Push key.
Trigger L: Song Previous.
Gatllo R: Song Next.
Triangle: Song Puzzle Square.
Select: Close Player.
Shuffle: Random Song.
Repeat: Repeat song.
Square Puzzle: Puzzle Song square.
Touch screen: display switch (4 views and off).
In the Player:
X: Taking Pieces.
Digital Pad: Move Parts.
L Trigger: Move parts of the bar to the left.
R Trigger: Move parts of the bar to the right.
Select: Open the Player.
From the main menu:
Digital Pad, Up: Move one option above.
Digital Pad, Down: Move an option below.
X: Select option.
Or: Back to the menu after entering an option.
Downloads / Sources: PSP.SceneBeta.com l DashHacks.com