Ps3Wizard v1.1a - Updated
A late enrtry in our monthly contest, developer PsDev
has made a wonderful program named Ps3Wizard
that lets you install a Ps3 Template
inside your Visual Studio
. This way, you are able to create a PS3 homebrew
, just like if you were going to create one for windows. The Template has the Fail0verFlow Makefile
and Psvibe main.c
file. Of course, you're supposed to edit the main to make it your own, and also can add in your own files if needed for better development. Then you are ready to make the pkg and run it.
Make sure stuff
- Works with Windows Vista, Seven and XP.
- has Fail0vefFlow makefile with psvibe main.
- Not sure but only tested with 2008 visual studio.
- Easy to make homebrew starts and possible finishes.
- Once the program has been written you should compile it to a pkg in PsL1ght as the makefile set for that.
- Dont take of the Files Folder it cant run with out it you get a error like in the picture below.
No big changes just fixed ico issue...and if you want take the vsz place in wizards and that might work for 2010 not verfied thanks
Download: Ps3Wizard 1.1a.rar