- Dragon 32 (PAL).
- Dragon 64 (PAL).
- Tano Dragon (NTSC).
- Tandy Colour Computer (1 and 2) (PAL).
- Tandy Color Computer (1 and 2) (NTSC).
- - 6809 emulation
- - Video display (at original pixel size) on a 480p display w/ background
- - Keyboard emulation with PSL1GHT_SDL that has a keyboard Driver (https://github.com/CrashSerious/SDL_PSL1GHT)
- - Cart loading from /dev_hdd0/game/PS3Roar00/USRDIR/ROMS/ (CTRL-I)
- - Cassette loading from /dev_hdd0/game/PS3Roar00/USRDIR/CASSETTES/ (CTRL-L)
- - Cassette Saves from /dev_hdd0/game/PS3Roar00/USRDIR/CASSETTES/ (CTRL-W)
- - New Cassette creation (currently only one filename is used, a input mechanism is needed)
- - Disk loading from /dev_hdd0/game/PS3Roar00/USRDIR/DISKS/ (CTRL 1-4)
- - Disk Saving from /dev_hdd0/game/PS3Roar00/USRDIR/DISKS/ (No Key, automatically writable)
- - New DISK (.dsk) creation (currently only one filename is used, a input mechanism is needed)
- - Snapshot loading from /dev_hdd0/game/PS3Roar00/USRDIR/SNAPSHOTS/ (CTRL+S)
- - Snapshot saving to /dev_hdd0/game/PS3Roar00/USRDIR/SNAPSHOTS/
- - Emulation Soft Reset (CTRL-R)
- - Emulation Hard Reset (SHIFT-CTRL-R)
- - Exit (CTRL-C)
- - trace mode (with DEX or Ethboot payload)
- - Fixed emulator in all resolutions supported by the PS3. 480p, 720p, 1080p, etc
- - Switching to and from full screen mode enabled, set full screen to default.
- - Sound (Sound is there, but not 100% correct)
- Control+I - Insert a ROM cartridge.
- Control+Shift+I - Insert a ROM cartridge, no autorun.
- Control+L - Load a cassette file.
- Control+Shift+L - Load a cassette file and attempt to autorun it where appropriate.
- Control+W - Attach a virtual cassette file for writing.
- Control+[1-4] - Insert a virtual disk into drive 1-4.
- Control+Shift+[1-4] - Insert a blank virtual disk (40TSS) into drive 1-4.
- Control+[5-8] - Toggle write enable on disk in drive 1-4.
- Control+Shift+[5-8] - Toggle write back on disk in drive 1-4.
- Control+S - Save a snapshot.
- Control+Shift+S - Load a snapshot.
- Control+R - Soft reset emulated machine.
- Control+Shift+R - Hard reset emulated machine.
- Control+C - Quit emulator (Power Off).
- Control+K - Toggle between Dragon and CoCo keyboard layout. See Keyboard.
- Control+A - Cycle through cross-colour video modes (hi-res only).
- Control+M - Cycle through emulated machine types (resets machine).
- Control+E - Toggle DOS emulation on/off - reset to take effect.
- Control+J - Cycle through joystick emulation modes (None, Left, Right).
- Control+Shift+J - Swap joystick mapping (left/right).
- Control+Z - Enable keyboard translation mode.
- Control+F - Switch from and back to Full screen mode.
- F12 - While held, the emulator will run at the maximum possible speed.
- Control+U - Create and copy from folders on USB for ROMS, CAS, DSK, BIOS, etc.
Note: files are NEVER loaded from USB, they must be on the internal HDD in the proper location. The CONTROL+U functionality makes this easy and removes the need to FTP files to the PS3.
- - You will need to unzip the rom files. They need to be .rom files, the emulator doesn't deal with .zips
- - You will need to get your own roms and (for now) place them in /dev_hdd0/game/PS3Roar00/USRDIR/ROMS/ to get the emulator "operational"
BIOS for PS3Roar:
You can insert a USB Pen drive into the PS3 and press Control+U and the needed folder structure will be created for you on the Pen drive.
Place the BIOS files in the /PS3Roar/BIOS folder and you will then insert it back into the PS3 and press Control+U again to copy the files to the PS3.
Exit the emulator and reload it and you should be in business. Because of the original license I could not distribute the BIOS roms with the pkg. (Sorry) No doubt some person will create easy to use zip/rarís to extract to the root of the pen drive to help make this much easier for you.