Changelog for PS3ITA Manager v1.10
In addition to other minor changes / additions, this new update incorporates the new feature of "Change console id". The latter allows, with ease, to view your console id and then change it via virtual keyboard on video.
Here are the official changes of version 1.10:
NOTE: the new gui “Running icons” is not included.
– Added menu “Network Tools”, this includes two new option:
“Set new console id”, allows you to change the console id with one of your choice, the new id is set automatically when you start PS3ita Manager.
“Restore original console id (EID5)”, restores the original console id.
– Revised the fix for the error 0×80010009. Also added a screen which invites user to wait for the end of the procedure.
– “Disc – Less payload” now also supports the CFW 3.55 DEX, 4.21 DEX e 4.30 DEX.
– Added 8 new background colors.
– Other small graphical additions.
– New values in “Fan Control” for fun mode “payload”.
News Source: PS3ITA.it
● Latest News ● Report News ● Search Forums ● Hall of Fame ●
● Facebook.com/PSXScene ● RSS ● Twitter.com/psx_scene ●