PS3 Tools Collection 2.3.16
Release Date: October 24th, 2013
Description This is a collecti on of tools that I have developed for personal use...
It now includes +40 tools. See all the downloads at the bottom of the page.
Important Note: Windows Unicode should be using English locale and VB5 Runtime must be installed.
PKG ContentID 2.4
It's a tool for view quickly the ContentID of a PKG. It also manages several file associations for a seamless integration with Windows Explorer. Please read the readme for details.
NOTE: On Windows 7, the context menu for convert RIF/RAP files is not available when you select more that 15 rif/rap files. To fix this issue download this registry fix and double click on the Fix_Context_Menu_Limited_to_15_items_on_Windows_7. reg
Changes in 2.4
- Added support for scetool 0.3.1 (unofficial release by smhabib) -> no more "watermarktrololo"
- Grouped the Explorer's context menu options for PKG/EBOOT/SELF/SPRX in a cascaded menu
PS3 Bruteforce Save Data 4.2.6
It's a frontend for flatz save data tools 0.2.3. It finds the keys of several games in seconds and let you resign your saved games and trophies. A wide selection of cheats and checksums for 905 titles is also available ready to be applied to the saves.
Features: Resign trophies or saves, preview images of trophies, direct FTP download/Upload saves or trophies from/to PS3, unlock saves/trophies to work on any PS3 account, unlock saves/trophies with FAKE account id, added support for Game Genie cheats, fixed issue with patch SFO, improved load time. Multiple saves can be resigned in a single step. Direct update of the repository of cheats from ps3cheating.net. Patch Creator 1.8.5 plugin to assist in the creation of save patches and quick access to PS3 Save Portal with several saves that only need to be resigned.
Changes in 4.2.6 from 4.2.2:
- Fixed (again) issue setting the current path in the recent Compress/Decompress function\
- BSD in now integrated with the tool from Red-EyeX32 that decrypts/encrypts the saves from:
- The Last of Us/Uncharted 2/Uncharted 3.
- Removed a 6 seconds delay when an encrypted save is double-clicked to open it on Patch Creator...
- Rewrote the support for code 6 on GG cheats (still partial/experimental)
- Fixed a bug with the checksums using dynamic ranges (eg. pointer to EOF-3).
- Added support for hmac_sha1 checksum in Patch Creator and Bruteforce Save Data.
- (Includes hmac_sha1 key for The Last of Us/Uncharted 2/Uncharted 3 provided by Red-EyeX32)
After you resign and replace your trophies, it is required to Rebuild Database through Recovery Menu, and launch a game that will do "Sync Trophies" on it's startup in order to get the trophies working properly.
PARAM.SFO editor 2.8.6:
It's a tool to edit PARAM.SFO files (from PS3 GAMES, SAVE DATA, PSP, etc.) and the PARAM.SFX files created by "Create PS3_EXTRA" (see it below).
Supports drag & drop of PARAM.SFO, PARAM.SFO as command line, browse for SFO/SFX file, double click on SFO file, edit ATTRIBUTE fields (background music, PSP/PSPVita remote play, warnings), add new fields, make SAVE GAMES compatible with your PSN ID.
Changes in 2.8.6:
- Fixed issue with SFO from trophies without text in the TITLE fields.
PS3 Game Updates 3.0.5:
This application downloads PS3 and PSP/PSVita game updates and patches.
- Support concurrent queued downloads. new feature!
- The title id field accepts many formats of title id (eg: title id with/without dash, content id, URL of pkgs, etc).
- Search updates by name of the game.
- The title id field also accepts the path of GAMES or the IP of the PS3 (to scan multiple games).
- Show game patches 3.56+ in a different color (pink).
- Auto-detects game patches already downloaded (search in PS3_UPDATE, PS3_EXTRAS, and in the default download path) and show them in gray.
- Asks for confirmation to download patches 3.56 or higher. Required firmware version is appended to the name of the file.
- Show game cover and game description even if the game does not have updates.
- Auto-fix downloaded PKG's that required firmware 3.60
PS3 FTP Client 3.0.5:
It's a full FTP client that allows remote access to your PS3 via a PC. It is still a WIP and some features are not complete. Currently the main feature is the PS3 file ripper via FTP. Other features include: file description, view cover image for selected folder, multiMAN remote commands, etc.
Use the PS3 FTP Client with care!! Remember that it touches the internal files in the HDD of your PS3.. The PS3RIP is safer.
Download: PS3 Tools Collection 2.3.16
News Source: aldostools via psx-scene