multiMAN's Remote Access Service Server is a proof of concept that let you control your PC's mouse/screen directly from multiMAN's graphical user interface on the PS3. Requires multiMAN 04.16.03 or higher version.
- Framerate is low and graphics are not the best... but you can control your PC from the PS3
- update: Version 01.01.01 has an improved framerate... it requires to have .NET Framework (gdiplus) installed
- It now allows to configure a white list of allowed IP that can connect to your computer. (F6)
- The server port can be configured from the popup menu on the system tray. (F2)
- Minor optimizations in the code.
- Added support up to 8 concurrent clients.
mmRAS 01.02.01 updated 2012-12-18!
multiMAN Remote Access Service client lets you browse multiMAN's graphical user interface from a PC. Requires multiMAN 04.16.03 or higher version.
Bruteforce Save Data 1.3.2 updated 2012-12-19!
It's a frontend for flatz save data tools 0.2.3. It finds the keys of several games in seconds and let you resign your saved games.
I just updated the bruteforce save data tool to version 1.3.2:
- Fixed the typo "pdf" -> "pfd" (it was affecting only the display in the log)
- Added the new Patch options: --copy-params, --copy-details, --copy-title, --copy-directory
- It also has the keys for more games
PS3 Cheats Editor 2.3.3 updated 2012-12-18!
Edits the cheats database for ps3usercheat (st.dat). Allows export/import cheats to the database in text and binary formats. 3.55 CFW is required.
This version includes a cheats database for 483 games compiled by gingerbread @ ps3hax and a link to his discussion thread.
News Source: aldostools.org via ps3crunch
Donation Link: Aldostools PayPal