About PS3 Save Resigner:
With the PS3 Save Resigner, you can resign any saves from any regions to any regions. From any accounts to any Accounts.
You can also remove the copy-protection, decrypt & encrypt.
It's easy to use, and VERY user-friendly. It works for Retail PS3.
You don't have to search keys anymore.
Note: the games.conf is updated regularly by aldostool, so i will update the new file each times in the "yousendit folder". You will have to replace the old one by the updated one in the tool's folder.
Thanks to @ flat_z for his amazing work. The games.conf is from aldostool.
This is just for people who needs an easier way to use flat_z's tool.
Credit goes to flatz for his pfdtool.
- Added a sick usb feature: You can now minimize the PS3 Resigner down to a simple icon.
- It will auto detect your usb when you plug it in. The icon will be in the system tray.
- To use the Mini Resigner Mode, just right click the PS3 Save Resigner and select this mode.
- To go back to the complete mode, right click the icon in the System tray. Easy.
2.0 to 2.0.4
- Added Final Fantasy XIII 2 support, + fixed some important features
1.5 to 2.0
- I Started over, and came with a more improved application, more easy to use.
- Support drag and drops, unlimited profiles, detect usb plug, easy resigner/decrypt/encrypt interface ect...
- And Most important less errors. If you have everything installed correctly (msvcr) then, you shouldn't have any problem, unless the game isn't in the games.conf yet.
Source: K.G via ps3hax