* Synchronised with official r930 from r910, changelog:
Click to View
- Convert spaces to tabs
- Minor formatting
- Move a couple of utility method out of DLNAResource/HTTPResource
- Limit bandwidth by 110Mb/s by default.*I think it's a good setting for the average wired connection. It will hopefully decrease the amount of "stuttering playback" reports we get on the forums.
- formatting changes, fixing eclipse warnings
- Parse the 'timeseekrange.dlna.org" header properly, when it's given as 00:00:00.00*And pass this information to the DLNAResource getInputStream method
- Fix bandwidth limit units (bytes to bits)*/facepalm
- Minor simplification in DLNAResource, add getParentID method
- Simplify RendererConfiguration, with removing the handling of the InetAddress and the network speed*And move speed compilation into a Callable object, so it can be executed in the background
- Remove bold from MEncoder settings descriptions
- Modify Status tab to display a tick when any renderer is found, instead of either the PS3 or warning
- image. #1213*Modified language to match it
- Fix DVD audio sync in new MEncoder builds
- Use 448 KB/s for transcoded AC3 audio to workaround MPlayer Bug 1947: Bug 1947 – Audio cuts out with AC3 output at 256kb/s
- Newer MEncoder version supports more values for number of channels
- Updated Windows MPlayer & MEncoder to SB15 from r30369 & r32674 which fixes many playback issues, improves colours in some files compared with r30369 and many more things*Removed unused functions as a result of the update Minor formatting
- Fixed Navigation/Share Settings tab display (patch2 from PS3 Media Server • View topic - [Patch] GUI: "Navigation/Share Settings", thanks to smo)*Improves positioning of items on that tab
- Correct usage of MB/Mo*According to Octet (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia French and Romanian people use Mo (Megaoctet) instead of MB (Megabyte)
- Previously getDurationSeconds returned a primitive double, not an object. Changing this contract in r897 introduced a lot's of NPE possiblity,*which sufaced in issue 1214 too.
- Made log message for unrecognized renderers more verbose.*Now logging User-Agent plus other unknown HTTP headers that might be used for identification with UserAgentAdditionalHeaderSearch.
- Display an actual copy/pastable command in the debug.log