To retain your old settings you may have to copy your old config file/s to a new directory.
To find out where the new directory is on your computer, run the program and go to the Traces tab and look on the 14th line, the line that says Profile directory:, that is the folder your config files should be saved now.
Right now the Linux and Windows versions are available, with the OS X build coming soon (still having problems making it, sorry to everyone affected)
* Fixed Windows service
* Windows service now starts automatically with the computer
* Sony Bravia Z5500 (and possibly others) work again
* Fixed PS3 not being detected for some users
* Support cellphone/smartphone (3gp) videos
* Windows service is uninstalled with program
* Detect Popcorn Hour and WDTV live more reliably
* English, Russian and Dutch language updates
Read more: http://www.ps3hax.net/#ixzz1NyOt4qfP