Another release of PS3 Game List
arrives today, to improve the request backlog. As usual, feel free to suggest something new, and, if you happen to find any bugs, please report them as well. For those of you unfamiliar with PS3 Game List, it allows users to manage / update their list of PS3 games.
Project Homepage: http://ps3gamelist.wordpress.com/
- Loads info from multiple game folders (configuration via settings dialog);
- FTP renaming (via FTP context menu);
- Additional option to rename game folders to a user defined format using the tags _TITLE_ and _ID_ (e.g. "_TITLE_ - (_ID_)" => "Gran Turismo 5 - (BCUS98114)", "[_ID_][_TITLE_]" => "[BCUS98114][Gran Turismo 5]", "XYZ -- _TITLE_" => "XYZ -- Gran Turismo 5", "[_[_ID_]_]" => "[_[BCUS98114]_]", etc. ; notice that at least one of the tags must be present and the characters '\', '/', ':', '*', '?', '"', '<', '>' and '|' cannot be used);
- Exports game list to Excel file format (requires Microsoft Excel installed);
- Imports game list from a previously saved Excel file [requires Microsoft Excel installed; games can be manually added (a game title and a valid ID must be filled), and the worksheet layout must be followed, otherwise the rows will be skipped];
- Additional option to display disk status;
- Displays number of games and total size permanently at the status bar.
- Loads game info stored at the PS3 (via FTP context menu);
- Downloads updates of games stored at the PS3;
- Allows users to set a default download folder (via settings dialog);
- Game folder depth configuration (via settings dialog; e.g. "Z:\GAMEZ\Gran Turismo 5\BCUS98114\" instead of "Z:\GAMEZ\BCUS98114\");
- Allows replacing of game avatar and background image with custom ones (backup option via settings dialog);
- Displays FAT32 compatibility (notice the "Bootable" column indicates whether a large file is split into smaller parts);
- Additional option to rename game folders multiMAN style.
- Context menu support (right click on list items to activate);
- Initial FTP support (download/upload via context menu);
- Proxy support;
- Allows mass renaming of game folders (to match game id or game title);
- Choosing not to overwrite an existing update no longer aborts the download process (the next update in line gets selected);
- Fixed creation date sorting issue.
- Allows further PARAM.SFO editing (video resolution and audio format);
- Remembers game folder location and language settings;
- Fixed crash while loading malformed PARAM.SFO.
- Downloads all updates for a selected game instead of the latest one only;
- Fixed column order issue.
- Allows PARAM.SFO editing (game title and firmware version);
- Allows directory renaming;
- Allows game directory browsing (through an external explorer.exe call);
- Lists available game updates (version and size);
- Downloads game updates;
- Fixed minor translation issues.
- Makes use of multiple threads to load game info faster;
- Lists game title, id, firmware version, size, boot status, and creation date from any directory;
- Displays game's avatar and background image;
- Allows game list to be exported to a text file;
- Multilanguage support: English, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.