Another request oriented release of PS3 Game List 1.5
arrives today, improving the base functionality. As usual, feel free to suggest something new, and, if you happen to find any bugs, please report them as well. A quick user guide is available at the project homepage. For those of you unfamiliar with PS3 Game List
, it allows users to manage / update their list of PS3 games.
Also, if any of the fancy designers out there care to create a logo for the application, please contact me.
For those of you unfamiliar with PS3 Game List, it allows users to manage / update their list of PS3 games.
Project Homepage: http://ps3gamelist.wordpress.com/
- Loads game info stored at the PS3 (via FTP context menu);
- Downloads updates of games stored at the PS3;
- Allows users to set a default download folder (via settings dialog);
- Game folder depth configuration (via settings dialog; e.g. "Z:\GAMEZ\Gran Turismo 5\BCUS98114\" instead of "Z:\GAMEZ\BCUS98114\");
- Allows replacing of game avatar and background image with custom ones (backup option via settings dialog);
- Displays FAT32 compatibility (notice the "Bootable" column indicates whether a large file is split into smaller parts);
- Additional option to rename game folders multiMAN style;
- Context menu support (right click on list items to activate);
- Initial FTP support (download/upload via context menu);
- Proxy support;
- Allows mass renaming of game folders (to match game id or game title);
- Choosing not to overwrite an existing update no longer aborts the download process (the next update in line gets selected);
- Fixed creation date sorting issue.
- Allows further PARAM.SFO editing (video resolution and audio format);
- Remembers game folder location and language settings;
- Fixed crash while loading malformed PARAM.SFO.
- Downloads all updates for a selected game instead of the latest one only;
- Fixed column order issue.
- Allows PARAM.SFO editing (game title and firmware version);
- Allows directory renaming;
- Allows game directory browsing (through an external explorer.exe call);
- Lists available game updates (version and size);
- Downloads game updates;
- Fixed minor translation issues.
- Makes use of multiple threads to load game info faster;
- Lists game title, id, firmware version, size, boot status, and creation date from any directory;
- Displays game's avatar and background image;
- Allows game list to be exported to a text file;
- Multilanguage support: English, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Props to The Yellow Icon and The Crystal Clear Project for the icons.