|CFW Version: 4.50||Released on: OCT. 23, 2013|
|Developer: Rogero||Firmware Type: CEX|
|Install: XMB Update (OFW-3.55 l CFW >4.50)||Testing Info: See below|
|Official Link(s): Release||Download: See below|
This CFW was tested on most PS3 Models by different testers and no problems were encountered.
But as any CFW release you must install it with caution and by following proper instructions, No one will be held responsible for any damage caused.
Rogero CFW4.50 v1.01
- Added the ToolBox to [app_home/PS3_GAME] to restore multiMAN/StealthMAN launch mode from ToolBox.
- Added XMB InGame ScreenShot Feature.
- ReactPSN patch to work offline without the need to log into PSN at all.
- Cinavia Disabled for HDD content only using the DEX files.
- noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
- This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW3.55 or any CFW ver <= 3.41/3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40/4.41/4.46/4.50
- HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem.
- Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
- Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
- Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
- QA Flag enabled by default to allow for easier downgrading using Recovery Menu.
- RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
- PSN/SEN access is available but it's not recommended.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.50 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed.
- The CFW can be used for Downgrading with Hardware flashers with PS3 Flash Auto Patcher v4.46a
* For help Downgrading from OFW4.50 (with Flasher) Please refer to this thread :
* For help Downgrading back to CFW3.55 from any CFW Please refer to this thread :
- This CFW does have LV1 checks disabled and can be installed on Downgraded PS3 consoles even if not dehashed after downgrade. Just in case anyone still need to dehash, here's the link Link ----> Dehashing Tutorial
- Always make a NOR/Nand dump using multiMAN before installing any CFW to have a recovery backup in case of any bricks.
Having a valid NOR/Nand dump is an essential step before upgrading, because you will always have a chance to recover when you have a valid dump.
** A Hardware Flasher alone without a valid dump may not fix your bricked PS3 **
- Please Check the MD5 of the downloaded PUP file before installing any CFW to avoid possible bricks.
- DO NOT HAVE DISC IN PS3 WHEN UPDATING FIRMWARES..As the PS3 will take the UPDATE from the DISC First.
- You need to be already on a 3.55OFW or 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40/4.50 CFW to install this. Installing from any OFW > 3.55 won't work. (Hardware Flasher needed)
All Tortuga-Cove Staff and Members
Downloads: Rogero 4.50 CFW: [CEX] -v1.01
Size: 194 MB (204,065,136 bytes).
PSX-SCENE: The Pinnacle Scene Xenocracy
● Latest News ● Report News ● Search Forums ● Hall of Fame ●
● Facebook.com/PSXScene ● RSS ● Twitter.com/psx_scene ●
● PSX-Scene Files: The Collection ●