Few days back I shared the news on PS3 Save Portal. Today I am excited to announce that @aldostools has updated his application to version 4.0. It features a brand new PS3 Save Portal module! With this update, IMO, PS3 Bruteforce Save Data 4.0 has become the definitive Save Data Manager in PlayStation 3′s history!
- Pulls Information from PS3Cheatingís Save Portal.
- Allows users to search for available Game Titles easily.
- Tooltip will display description about the save.
- Users could select their desired saves and download them to their prefered directory.
- Upon downloading, users could open the archive easily via windows zip application or userís zip application.
- Users could easily extract the file, drag & drop to BSD for Resigning.
I have mention this in the other post but I just like to restate them again so that passionate members are aware.
Uploaderís Requirement (Must be more than 1 of the below)
1. Owns Game Genie US/EU or Cyber Save Editor (JP).
2. Has submitted Cheats to PS3Cheaing.net or other sites.
3. Has strong/expert knowledge in Bruteforce Save Data and Cheats Code Creation.
4. Has a huge collection of PS3 Saves that he/she would like to share.
Special Thanks to @aldostools and @ElecTriX
Download PS3 Bruteforce Save Data 4.0:
Official Release Quote from Aldostool's.
It's a frontend for flatz save data tools 0.2.3. It finds the keys of several games in seconds and let you resign your saved games and trophies. A wide selection of cheats for 505 titles is also available ready to be applied to the saves.
- Resign trophies or saves,
- preview images of trophies,
- direct FTP download/Upload saves or trophies from/to PS3,
- unlock saves/trophies to work on any PS3 account,
- unlock saves/trophies with FAKE account id,
- added support for Game Genie cheats,
- fixed issue with patch SFO,
- improved load time. Multiple saves can be resigned in a single step.
- Direct update of the repository of cheats from ps3cheating.net. Patch Creator 1.3.9 plugin to assist in the creation of save patches.
- New in 4.0: PS3 Save Portal application integrated to Bruteforce's main window.
TIP: After you resign and replace your trophies, it is required to Rebuild Database through Recovery Menu, and launch a game that will do "Sync Trophies" on it's startup in order to get the trophies working properly.
Special thanks to flatz, Alex @ CMP, skillerCMP, gingerbread, zeick, keha, butnut, acab, Petar, Dreamcat4 and many others
Download: PS3 Bruteforce Save Data v4.0
Source: aldostool.org l ps3hax.net