Click for how to
- If you have downloaded files before and you just want to fix them put them in application's folder. After checking the sony server if file exists it will skip that file and will start to fix.
- To copy download Download Link double click on it.
- This app doesn't changes PARAM.SFO(Some times changing PARAM.SFO causes some problem in packing)to prevent Update error enable the spoof on your cfw
Here is a example of which files to install - for example I want to update and install Gran Turismo 5:
- Enter BCES00569
- It will automatically download the 9 files: "EP9001-BCES00569_00-0000000000000000-A0105-V0100-PE.pkg" to "EP9001-BCES00569_00-0000000000000000-A0113-V0100-PE.pkg"
After download finished the application will automatically fix the latest patch (in this case:"EP9001-BCES00569_00-0000000000000000-A0113-V0100-PE.pkg") and will make a new file which is fixed for 3.55 with following name: EP9001-BCES00569_00-0000000000000000.pkg (The last part of name has been removed.) Now you have to install following 8 files: EP9001-BCES00569_00-0000000000000000-A0105-V0100-PE.pkg to EP9001-BCES00569_00-0000000000000000-A0112-V0100-PE.pkg and then install the latest update which is fixed by application(EP9001-BCES00569_00-0000000000000000.pkg)
- Fixed some bugs
- Updated scetool to latest version to have better fixing.
- Added Option to just fix EBOOT.BIN.
- Some minor improvements in code.