PSNPATCH - spoof consoleid, disable cfw, RAP2RIF
This is a small app made by KW and inspired in the works of stoker25 (psidpatch) and user (psnope).
Additionally, you can also sign RAPs into RIFs. Starting from psidpatch simple interface with the functionalities of psnope. New algorithms specially made for CFW disable and valid user account search.
- Spoof IDPS (console ID) **
- Spoof PSID **
- Disable cfw syscalls (emulates official firmware) **
- Deletes game launch history (deletes the records of the last games used);
- Sign Rap into RIF.
** These actions are temporary until next system reboot.
How to use:
- Just install and run. A simple interface will guide you trough.
CFW DISABLE / REMOVE SYSCALLS
- You can execute the app directly after install.
- This will allow you to remove cfw syscalls and delete execution history.
- Removing syscall will simulate a official firmware version improving protection level against PSN bans.
- Note that after doing this, some homebrew programs (like multiman) will refuse to execute.
- Just mount the game backup you want BEFORE using PSNPATCH to disable cfw.
- After CFW is disabled you can play the mounted game backup but cannot mount another one.
- This "cfw disabling" will only be active until next ps3 reboot.
SPOOF CONSOLE ID (IDPS):
If you want to spoof idps and psid, you need to the edit the PSNPATCH.cfg file
(see example).PSNPATCH will scan 2 locations in the following order:
Press just to spoof both idps and psid.
Press to do a "ALL IN ONE": Spoof idps and psid, disable cfw syscalls and delete execution history.
3 beeps will inform of the success disabling cfw.
SIGNING RAPS INTO RIFS:
- When PSNPATCH starts, it will search for the first valid user account (usually it will be '1', but it can be a different value).
- Place the RAPS in the folder configured in PSNPATCH.cfg (usually /dev_usb0/exdata/ in a usb stick placed on the right most ps3 port).
- Press - a log will be displayed on-screen listing the processed files.
- If you don't want the user interface, just execute PSNPATCH and keep pressed or until 3 beeps or get back to the XMB.
FIRMWARE VERSIONS COMPATIBILITY:
- PSNPATCH should be compatible with every 4.XX version.
- It is independent of the CFW "flavour" (rebug, rogero, habib, steve, etc).
- Tested with 4.21, 4.25, 4.30, 4.41, 4.46 and 4.50.
- It should be compatible with future firmware releases, as it uses standard syscalls to process the spoofing method.
- It does the cfw disabling by searching and disabling the known "unofficial”syscalls 6,7,8,9,10,35,36. Equal to every 4.X firmware until now.
TESTING IF PSNPATCH WORKS WITH YOUR SYSTEM:
IF you want to be sure psnpatch works in your system:
- Edit pasnpatch.cfg to define new idps and psid. Put it in the root of a usb stick and place it in the rightmost ps3 usb port.
- Run psnpatch keeping L1 pressed until you ear 3 beeps or got back to XMB.
- If the system beeped, it means that the cfw disabling was successful.
- You can re-run psnpatch. It should give you an error complaining about cfw syscalls not found and it will display the current idps and psid values.
- You can also run Multiman, Irismanager or any other syscall-dependent homebrew: they will all complain about an unsupported firmware version
- Never execute any homebrew WHILE connected to the PSN !
- And the safest way to keep being banned is to be offline !!!
- Stoker25 for psidpatch.
- User for psnope.