marked as a troll. When posting keys, please do it in proper
format, so it can be easily debunked/proven
Q: recently 3.60 keys surfaced (lv1ldr, lv2ldr, isoldr, appldr), what does this mean for this release and the future?
A: That is actually a multiparted answer:
Now that several binairies (Iso module + CoreOS minus the loaders that are inside lv0) can be decrypted, more investigation can be done in them, which give a new boost in (unrelated to the HeN) other targets, like:
- Hardwareless downgrades : Downgrading with PSgrade Dongle (lv1.self)
- QA Flagging / systemtokens (spu_token_processor.self) and usertokens (spu_utoken_processor.self)
- PS2 compatibility (mc_iso_spu_module.self , me_iso_for_ps2emu.self , sv_iso_for_ps2emu.self)
- Getting per_console_root_key_1 / EID_root_key on 3.56+/slim3K (lv1.self , aim_spu_module.self)
- Backsigning applications for <=3.55 and patch sys_proc_param_version (appldr.self , lv2_kernel.self)
Q: So does this mean a future release would be sooner?
A: Only God knows But it can also be that because of the above, it would become meaningless/surpassed by better progress. So lets all hope for the best
UPDATE: Use Deank's EBOOT Fix Tool 0.5 to convert the EBOOTS for you. Just download the keys add them to EBOOT Fix Tool's ps3 folder. (Download below includes the keys, so no need to download them unless using other methods)
For those of you who want to decrypt a 3.60 EBOOT.BIN use scetool. Download scetool_0.2.7.zip unzip it to C:\scetool. Create a new folder inside scetool and name it data and download these files here:
- keys: ps3devwiki.com/files/devtools/scetool/data/keys
- ldr_curves: ps3devwiki.com/files/devtools/scetool/data/ldr_curves
- vsh_curves: ps3devwiki.com/files/devtools/scetool/data/vsh_curves
Put them inside data folder. Put your EBOOT.BIN file in scetool folder. Go to start - run - cmd and cd to the folder were scetool is. For example "cd C:\scetool". Then type this command to decrypt the EBOOT.BIN: "scetool -d EBOOT.BIN EBOOT.ELF" and use this one to encrypt it to 3.41: C:\scetool>scetool -0=SELF -5=APP -6=0003004100000000 -e EBOOT.elf EBOOT.BIN
Source: elotrolado via ps3crunch via ps3devwiki via ps3news
Thanks to deeptrap for the awesome news tip!