PS2 Classics GUI 1.0 NEW 2013-03-19!
It's a frontend for the ps2classic tool released by ps3dev-net team. The tool allows to decrypt and encrypt the ISO.BIN.ENC.
Special thanks to flatz, Ing Pereira, ps3dev-net team and other anonymous talented devs
ps2classic (c) 2013 by ps3dev-net
ps2classic d [cex/dex] [klicensee] [encrypted image] [out data] [out meta]
ps2classic e [cex/dex] [klicensee] [iso] [out data] [real out name] [CID]
ps2classic vd [cex/dex] [vme file] [out vmc] [(eid root key)]
ps2classic ve [cex/dex] [vmc file] [out vme] [(eid root key)]
./ps2classic e cex gta_vc.key ISO.BIN ISO.BIN.ENC_mod ISO.BIN.ENC UP9000-NPUD20552_00-0000000000000000
PS2Classics_GUI (c) 2013 by Aldo Vargas
1. Copy your idps and act.dat to scetool/data
2. Copy your rap files in scetool/raps
The GUI requires to have installed the following VB5 Runtime:
PS3 Cheats Editor 2.8.4 updated 2013-03-19!
Edits the cheats database for ps3usercheat (st.dat). Allows export/import cheats to the database in text and binary formats. 3.55 CFW is required.
- Creation of PKG for patched EBOOTs,
- improved tagging for cheats compatibility with EBOOT patch,
- updated the cheat database with gingerbread's update containing 534 games,
- fixed issue with version numbers and creation of PKG for disc EBOOTs.
** Special thanks to skillerCMP, gingerbread, BahumatLord, haxxxen and bungholio for the tutorial about converting CU codes.
Bruteforce Save Data 3.6.10 updated 2013-03-18!
It's a frontend for flatz save data tools 0.2.3. It finds the keys of several games in seconds and let you resign your saved games and trophies. A wide selection of cheats is also available to be applied to the saves.
- Resign trophies or saves,
- preview images of trophies,
- direct FTP download/Upload saves or trophies from/to PS3,
- unlock saves/trophies to work on any PS3 account,
- unlock saves/trophies with FAKE account id,
- added support for Game Genie cheats,
- fixed issue with patch SFO,
- improved load time.
- Multiple saves can be resigned in a single step.
In 3.6.10, I added support for crc32 using big endian checksum. It also features the Patch Creator 1.2.5 plugin to assist in the creation of save patches.
Special thanks to flatz, Alex @ CMP, skillerCMP, gingerbread, butnut, acab, Petar and many others
PKG ContentID 2.2.0 updated 2013-03-18!
It's a tool for view quickly the ContentID of a PKG. It also manages several file associations for a seamless integration with Windows Explorer. Please read the readme for details.
Download: Download ps3tools.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
NOTE: On Windows 7, the context menu for convert RIF/RAP files is not available when you select more that 15 rif/rap files. To fix this issue download this registry fix and double click on the Fix_Context_Menu_Limited_to_15_items_on_Windows_7. reg
- 2.2.0 Added support for resign of local npdrm using free license (requires to have the dev klicensee and rap).
Includes the new BruteForce Edat that uses BuC's dev klicensee validator (dklic_validator).
- 2.1.5 Fixed issue not resigning NPDRM sprx files with original klicensee, addressed issue converting several RIF/RAP files on Windows 7.
- 2.1.3 Added "Convert to Homebrew Package" to .self/.bin context menu. This option creates a PKG with a copy of the .self/eboot.bin renamed as RELOAD.SELF and signed as a retail self, and a npdrm EBOOT.BIN that calls the RELOAD.SELF.
Once the PKG is installed, the XMB application can be launched directly from multiMAN's menu. Credits to deank
- 2.0.7: Fixed an issue repacking C00 games. PKG info now show required firmware and version found in the header.
- 2.0.6: Added the missing key "npdrm-const" to .\tools\scetool\data, which caused invalid RIF files in the "Convert RAP to RIF".
- 2.0.5: Added display of ConsoleID and PSID from LV2 dump and display of ContentID for URL of .pkg (pasted from clipboard).
- 2.0.4: Added Repack PKG [Set CATEGORY] to context menu for .pkg files..
- 2.0.2 (New experimental features): Added Make EDAT License PKG, Convert RAP to RIF and Convert RIF to RAP to the context menu of .edat/.rap/.rif files.
- PS3 Tools Collection v2.2.2 (March/18/2013 - includes over 25 tools))