~Andy, aka Total_Noob”
CEF TN got open sourced by GPLv3. I am tired of programming and give you guys the job continue it. Please respect the license, make it open source.
It also contains ‘popcorn’ which is a beta module for psx support. Perhaps a master can finish it with sounds.
- Added 1.61-1.67 firmwares support (supports Motorstorm and Super Collapse 3 exploits).
- Added ability to alter user name and button assign (enter button).
- Added possibility to change buttons to exit and its hold duration.
- Added possibility to change CPU speed (the PSP Emu’s CPU is increased by 60%. Even 20/10 CPU on PSVita is faster than 333/166 CPU on PSP )
- Added custom folder hider(fixes dj max portable 3 crash).
- Fixed issue with backups which within load an ELF file (fixes crash in Talkman and probably in more games).
- Improved module device check patch (fixes Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur).
Changelog TN Menu:
- Updated the whole user interface (by Darkenvy).
- Added memory space check.
- Added PIC1 display.
- Fixed bug that doesn’t allow you to go to PSVita menu when you load TN Menu within TN Menu.
- Fixed crash when you move a backup file and the ISO folder does not exist.
- Made everything smoother.
- Improved ZIP reading (increases menu boot with packages).
-  to open the configuration menu.
- /\ to delete a file.
- X to install a homebrew, move backups, or to load a homebrew/game.
- Arrows to move.
- Create an ZIP archive of the homebrew, saved as: ‘FILENAME.ZIP/PSP/GAME/*THE_HOMEBREWS_NAME*/EBOOT.PBP’.
- “FILENAME.ZIP” can be saved somehow, it just MUST BE UPPER CASE LETTER and the filename can ONLY BE 8 CHARACTERS LONG.
- Save the archive in the savedata folder.
- Copy backup file to the savedata folder, UPPER CASE LETTER, 8 CHARACTERS LONG (e.g. BACKUP.ISO).
- Start TN Menu and press X on the game to move it to ‘ms0:/ISO/’ (you’ll reach ~2000 KB/s).
- This is a ZIP file which contains images for TN Menu.
Many thanks to Total_Noob for your contributions to the scene and good luck on your future endeavours.
Downloads & Source: wololo
Donation Link: total_noob PayPal