Mad Blocker Alpha is the best game to get because it's the cheapest and you only need to press X when it asks to load the eCFW. I've tested this with Mad Blocker Alpha and TN's eCFW still works, follow these steps to get the exploitable game on your 1.81 Vita:
- Make sure OpenCMA is running on your PC and connect the Vita data cable.
- Open Content Manager on the Vita and when you get to the screen that asks what you want to transfer disconnect the Vita from the PC but DO NOT close Content Manager on the Vita, you will get a "The PC has been disconnected" error, that's normal press OK.
- Connect the Vita data cable to the PS3, choose ""Connect to a PS3 System" and you should get to the transfer screen again.
- If you get this far then it's safe to buy the game on your PS3 and download it but don't install it.
- Under "Copy Content" choose "PS3 System ---> PS Vita System", then "Applications", then "PSP/Other", then "Applications Downloaded on the PS3 System" then choose the game and select Copy.
- Install the exploited game save that can be found HERE and you're ready to go.
OpenCMA 4.5: Download