- Compatible with the last version of Open Manager
- It works with the 8 layers of Open Manager
- It edits the INI from a nice GUI and allows you to see the changes in real time.
It's capable of sorting the layers and drawing them on the desired order, and of loading the text parameters along with the position of the images. The only missing thing is to position the texts, and finally save the "config.ini" file.
PS: This isn't any advancement to the Scene (I'd wish to have time to investigate on the Real Scene (and will to embark myself in such difficult projects)).
- Looking for latest updates
- Compatible with the latest version of OPEN MANAGER
- Works with 8 layers of open Manager
- Edit the INI from a friendly interface and allows you to view changes in real-time track
- Inclusion of the files in the theme folder automatically
- OFF ON dotted labels when specified
- If you spend time and I get to learn, to send the item via FTP to the PS3
- Balloon Help for all parameters
- Redesign Preview
- Added button “Open Lock Manager” to simulate the lock key
- Improved text rendering
- Changed the way the selection of Covers (thanks to wuepe by indications)
- Template Bug Fixed