A user has displayed great worry and so I respect his thoughts and will look into using other ways and programs to make coldboots easier.
Photoshop used in the bundled version is a modded portable version I found online. While I have made the entire coldboot creator with functionality in mind I did in fact forget about the other issues. I will advise that anyone using my program should either completely remove it from their systems or use it without the included Photoshop.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
- Detects when Photoshop is extracting and when its finished extracting.
- Save preview image during coldboot packing process, saved in the Coldboot folder.
- Code Rebug's Coldboot installer will be extracted to the same location as the application
- UI has changed.
- Shouldn't have packing errors anymore.
- Does fine if file-size of logo changes.
- No hex-editing.
- There are no more arguments.
- Like prior versions of PCLCV2, (should) creates/extracts all required files.
- CS5 extended instead of CS4.
- Detects when Photoshop is finished extracting (will add in soon).
- Save preview (will add in soon).
- Have not added Code Rebug's Coldboot installer (will add in soon).
PS: comments opinions would be nice.
Source: TizzyT's Blog
Logo Repository: Coldboots
And if you are looking for a tutorial, here is a video guide.