About pfile v0.1:
It should be mentioned that also features support for the PS Vita in the famous CEF 6.60 TN, and top it off as it is fully customizable in the file: pfile_ini.txt included in the download you can change the default button to start the plugin.
- start_key = LTrigger +
pfile_theme.txt file and can change some settings on the GUI:
- foreground_color = 0xFFFFFFFF
- background_color = 0xFF000000
- select_color = 0xFF00FF80
NOTE: You must have Seller cmlibMenu, and to not complicate everything needed is already in the download of the plugin.
- Trigger L + SELECT: Open pfile (For 6.60 TN CEF).
- Trigger L + Note: Open pfile.
- Digital Pad Up, Down: Move between files and directories.
- Digital Pad Right, Left: Scoot.
- R Trigger: Open directory.
- Trigger L: Up Directory.
- Start: Reload.
- O: Cancel / Exit the plugin.
- X: Open menu options: copy, cut, delete and paste.
News Source: 1pvscpu via dashhacks