- Note: The config file format has changed and all options should reset automatically, in case of issues delete the config file manually
- Recent Games list added to the main menu, stores the last 10 games played.
- On-screen fast forward hot-spot now acts as an on/off toggle
- Android: Vibration support when using touch controls, available under Options -> On-screen Controls
- iOS: Minimize Bluetooth input latency and make BTstack an optional package, you'll be prompted to install it the first time you start a Bluetooth scan
- iOS: Fixed a possible Wiimote detection issue
- iOS: Fixed app start-up in portrait mode on iPad and add better default settings
- SNES: Mouse support
- MD: Master System support
- MD: SVP support for Virtua Racing (Note: you need a very fast device for this)
- PCE: Updated PS3 port with multi-controller support and fixes for external audio tracks on CD games
Thanks to Tranced for the article!