Download: ****Psn-v0.6.exe (1.66 MB)
The official ****Psn v0.6 is released.
That version does not send consoleid on PSN servers when you connect, so you are quite anonymous!
****PSN is a simple SSL proxy, used to spoof your PSN version and re-enable PSN access for your console.
Please do not download that version that is no official and it does not work.
- CA27.cer, dev_blind.pkg, ****Psn-v0.6.exe from here
- OpenPS3FTP v1.3 or later, you can download 1.5 from here
v0.6: Use an empty consoleid. Warning: be sure to get my 0.6 version
v0.5: Add support for firmwares older than 3.55
v0.4: Don’t use PS3DNS anymore
- Install dev_blind.pkg and OpenPS3FTP on your PS3 (using FTP, external USB or what else)
- Launch dev_blind and make it mount the flash
- Open OpenPS3FTP
- Connect via FTP to PS3 (using username root and password openbox)
- Go to /dev_blind/data/cert
- Rename CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak
- Put my CA27.cer as /dev_blind/data/cert/CA27.cer
- Set the PS3’s PRIMARY and SECONDARY DNS server to your PC’s IP address
- Reboot your PS3
- Start ****Psn-v0.6.exe
- Enjoy with PSN
If you have followed the OLD guide you need to rename the original CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak and (my) CA24.cer to CA27.cer and you have to restore the old CA24.cer, by renaming CA24.cer.bak to CA24.cer
This is needed since some games use the original CA24.cer
If you lost original cert, you can take it here
Q: ****PSN does not start or prints “Address already in use” as error
A: Close anything that is using port 80 or 443, try also to close skype and to disable ICS if you are using it.