UPDATE2: multiMAN DEX - Switch Games Without PC (Kind Of)
PlayStation 3 DEX users get another update to multiMAN
today. Version 04.05.05 delivers a more streamlined approach to switching your BDEMU games
without the need of a PC running ProDG. However due to the DEX OS architecture an active LAN is required. Lets hope a workaround is in the cards to make this DEX backup manager even more streamlined. On a side note developer Aldostools
has also updated his mmDM to version 2.01.01 for those not following the previous release.
UPDATE1 - multiMAN 04.05.06 DEX:
UPDATE2 - multiMAN 04.05.07 DEX:
Now updated to v04.05.06 as the previous release yesterday had a few lockup errors!
Now updated to v04.05.07 as it now has an additional screen after 'retrieving bdemu game titles' which fixes the issue for the impatient users who tried to mount a game within 1 to 5 seconds after the scan was completed, which caused a lock in .06.!
About mmDM 02.01.01
- Added support for selecting and activating up to 10 games from BDEMU USB HDD within multiMAN
- NO NEED for PC+PRODG to use the local BDEMU switching function. A wired (local or internet) LAN connection is required and ProDG MUST NOT be connected
- Use ProDG if you are using Aldo's mmDM 02.01.01.
- Press whlie [* Refresh] is selected in Game column to access BDEMU slots
- Retained support for mmDM 02.01.01 (Aldo's DEX Game Mounter)
Originally Posted by aldostools
: multiMAN 04.05.07 DEX
: mmDM 02.01.01 (ProDG Required)
PSX-SCENE: The Pinnacle Scene Xenocracy